How To Cook Black Wagyu Saikoro Steak
- Set the heat of the griller or skillet to medium / high intensity.
- Spread either cooking oil or butter on the surface.
- Gently place the meat on top to cook.
- Wait until it is charred and golden brown. It can take around 4 -5 minutes per side.
- Flip to cook the other side of the meat. If it’s wagyu cubes, turn the block around to make sure all areas are covered.
- Turn off the heat and set aside.
How to Make Jjapaguri Ramdon
- Boil water in a pot.
- When it starts to boil, add both noodles (Jjapaghetti and Neoguri) and their respective vegetable flake packets.
- Keep boiling until the noodles are cooked.
- Combine the noodles by lifting and mixing both together.
- Drain the noodles but keep a cup of its broth.
- Bring the noodles back to the pot and add the cup of broth.
- Add both soup sauce powders and olive oil.
- Mix them all well together.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve.